Monday, August 11, 2008

Jeremy back from Anchorage


Jeremy is back and Emmy is so thrilled. She must have said "daddy" about million times over the weekend. He was down in Anchorage installing some laminate floors for La Rita which I guess turned out really nice.

It was pretty quiet around here though, especially since Emmy was miserable with a cold. I am pretty sure she said "I Love you" yesterday though. I am not convinced she knew what it meant and it wasn't all that clear but she was copying me, even down to the intonation. It is so interesting watching her learn to talk and seeing how much she does understand. Since I spent so much time alone with E over the weekend I could not stop talking about her to Jeremy. As he was trying to fall asleep I told him this very detailed story about when I fed her dinner and strawberries.

No comments: