Sunday, November 2, 2008

True Crime Report: Stolen Pumpkin

I was going to post this yesterday, but I had already done three posts and did not want to seem...obsessed. Yes, less than 24 hours after we put the pumpkin outside, we went for a trip to the store and returned to find it gone. Just vanished. I at first suspected Annabelle, the neighbor's free range husky, since she has a habit of stealing trash and shoes, but there were no telltale drag marks in the snow. I am not even sure if she could have dragged it through the snow like that, but if she had the stem in her teeth...well, like I said, we've already eliminated her as a suspect. Now, there are about three boys that live next door as well, and a few girls living across the street. But I just don't think we'll ever narrow it down.

Tang'rciqamken, Pumpkin.

No comments: