Saturday, November 15, 2008

Twilight the movie

Only a week until Twilight opens in theaters, and I don't have anyone to see it with! First of all I will be at the AAA conference in San Fransisco, but even when I get back I don't think Jeremy would like it. He is convinced that for me, the boundary between my entertainment and my reality is blurred, and that I must want to live in the past. But you don't have to hate your life to enjoy a good escape every now and then! I am going to encourage Emmy to have just as much imagination as I have and just as much enjoyment out of reading....And actually I like futuristic, fantasy, and apocalyptic fiction just as much as historical fiction, and I guess the Twilight series would fall under teen fantasy. A few weeks ago I picked up a movie for us to watch, and when he asked what I got I said "Old-Fashioned Dresses, The Documentary." The long silence on the phone told me he belived me completely.

2 comments:

Twofrogs said...

This is a really funny post. Also, OMG, if I was there I would totally see Twilight with you! For really!!

Anonymous said...

Matt and I went to see the movie and found it to be great. Good choice April.