Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Anniversary

Yesterday was Jeremy and my 7th anniversary. He took me out to dinner, and got me a CD and a romance novel ("Return of the Warrior")! that was so cute, since sometimes he gives me grief about my compulsive reading. He actually read the backs of the books at the bookstore in order to choose me a "quality" one with a plot. After we went out to dinner we drove to Abercrombie to walk out to the cliffs for a few minutes. It was lovely. And many thanks to our friend Mike who babysat Emmy so we could get some alone time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you. Today is Karen's and my 3rd anniversary. Not going to be the most eventful though. Got alot of other stuff going on. Again congratulations. Love you all, Mark

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. How sweet to go out to the place where Jeremy proposed. That is another great story!! 7 years of April for my daughter in law is a gift to our family. Love you guys. ~Mom

Anonymous said...

I can remember when you two got married. Seems like only a couple of years ago.. hard to believe it's been seven. Congratulations! Always remember to squeeze in a little "couple" time, as hard has it may seem sometimes. It's good for the heart. Love to you both, Faith.