Sunday, February 14, 2010

photo catch up






It's been pretty busy over the past month, and looking at these recent pictures - they are already out dated because that snow day lasted about a day. But I just have to share these adorable shots of Emmy and the family, from the snowy driveway and our night out in Pasagshak.

The warm temps have given us bare ground, mud puddles, sprouting grass and other perennials like my poor rhubarb. I have taken to looking at online plant and seed websites even though I know it is WAY too early. I think this happens to me every year though, whether it is cold or warm. And I have big plans for the garden this year...

2 comments:

grandma sizemore said...

nice

Twofrogs said...

I can't believe that red hair! Beautiful! She's a great combination of both you guys