Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Background

Instead of posting last night I played around with my blog design.  It is still not exactly how I would like, but I do like being able to use one of my own photos as the background.  Although it has to be tiled, which I do not like so much. There are just too many variables I guess.

In other news, I got my diploma in the mail yesterday.  That is the physical proof I have been waiting for that I am really, truly done with the Ph.D.  I already knew I was done but somehow the mind doesn't want to get fully comfortable until the diploma is in hand.  So now I guess it is time to move on.  Except my advisor would want me to consider the publishable journal papers to be created out of different chapters, to really make my mark.  Maybe soon...

No comments: